Poster Printing and Delivery Service
The FEPSAC Congress poster format is VERTICAL, Size A0 (118.9 cm / 46.8” height x 84.1 cm / 31.1” width). Visit the guidelines for effective poster presentation.
If you like to include the FEPSAC logo on your poster, please use the high-definition logo available here.
Travel to Bern hands and worry free! We offer poster printing and on-site delivery.
Tired of the poster printing and carrying hassles? Take advantage of our poster printing and on-site delivery service so you can travel to Bern hands and worry free!
We offer the "Early Bird" (Fee CHF 40) and the "Last Minute" (Fee CHF 50) service for a colour poster in the Congress official A0 format.
To benefit from this unique service, please read and follow the instructions carefully:
- Participants must request and pay online for this poster printing service at the same time as they register for the Congress, via our website (registration opens on 15 December 2014).
- Upon acceptance of your poster, design your poster according to the guidelines and save the final version (checked and fully edited) on a PDF document in high quality print setting (high definition). Name this document using "YourLastName.YourFirstName.DateOfYourPresentation.pdf"
- Ensure that on your PDF document, your poster looks exactly the way you want it to look like. Participants are responsible for the content, design, colours, and format of the PDF document they submit. The Congress organisation will not redesign any poster.
- Send your PDF document by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Use ZIP to compress your document if the size is too large):
Early Bird: By 20 June 2015 (midnight, Central Europe Summer Time CEST) - Fee CHF 40.
Last Minute: At least 48 hours prior to the time and day of your presentation – Fee CHF 50.
- Your poster will be available for pick-up at the Registration Desk of the Congress site on the day of your poster presentation. Participants are responsible for hanging their poster(s) at their respective locations.
Terms and Conditions:
- Participants must be registered to the Congress to use this service.
- Participants can make requests for several posters, as long as they are listed as authors for each of these posters.
- Reprints due to poster design issues will be charged CHF 50 and must comply with the 48 hour policy.
- Participants will receive a confirmation that their poster (PDF document) was received.
- Posters that are not received by the Congress Organisation or that are received after the deadlines will not be printed and participants will not be refunded.
- Refund will only be processed in the specific case where the poster abstract was not accepted for the Congress and participants already registered and paid for this service before receiving their notification of non-acceptance (starting 15 March 2015).