Our dedicated efforts to build new partnerships paid off and the 14th FEPSAC Congress Organising Committee is happy to announce significant reductions of registration fees for all categories of participants (12 to 20% off).
(until 15 May 2015)
(until 15 June 2015)
(after 15 June 2015)
|FEPSAC Individual Member||480.00||540.00||600.00|
|Delegate of FEPSAC Group Member||500.00||560.00||620.00|
|FEPSAC Student Member||250.00||280.00||310.00|
|Student Lowered Fee||170.00||200.00||230.00|
To see the respective amount in your currency, please use the Currency Converter
The registration fee includes:
- Participation in all scientific and social programmes
- Six coffee breaks
- Opening ceremony and welcome reception - appetiser and drinks included (pre-registration required)*
- Congress excursion*
- Closing ceremony, gala dinner - some wine included, and after-dinner party (pre-registration required)*
- Congress material (electronic abstracts volume, programme, bag, …)
- Admissions to exhibitions*
*Included in the registration for accompanying persons
FEPSAC individual members, FEPSAC student members and members of a FEPSAC Group Member will have to show evidence of membership upon arrival at the Congress registration desk. Participants who fail to present their proof of membership will have to pay the fee difference with the normal fee on site and prior to receiving their Congress badge and material.
Students are required to complete this document (proof of their student status), have it signed by their supervising professor, scan it, and upload it (PDF Fomat) in the appropriate dropbox during online registration.
Lowered fees applies for participants from countries with low income or lower middle income, based on the World Bank Classification (see full list on this PDF Document). Lowered fees registrants are required to submit a copy or their passport by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to registering for the Congress – Please allow three business days to receive your email confirmation from the organisation.
Credit Card (Visa and Master Card) payment of registration fee is possible via “Safer Pay” on the registration page.
Cancellation policies (cancellation requests must be addressed via registered postal mail only)
- A cancellation fee of CHF 100 will be charged for cancellations received by 15 May.
- 50% of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received between 16 May and 15 June.
- No refund will be made after 15 June .